After all, we Asians just love the distinctive flavour and alluring aroma of spices. One such common spice found in every Pakistani household and spice which gives a tasty and spicy kick to every dish in which it is added is Red chilli or Lal Mirchi. Mostly consumed in powdered form, it is a must ingredient of every Pakistani cuisine. For all those people who love spicy food, the addition of the extra red chilli powder in the food is a treat to eat. There are many different types of red chillies available throughout the nation, each with its own distinctive flavour and form. It is also used in many spice blends, condiments, sauces and is also widely used for garnishing.
The hot and fiery flavour isn’t the only speciality of it as red chilli powder is also a treasure trove of health benefits. Red chillies are rich in capsaicin, the primary bioactive compound which enhances their taste and health benefits. With the rise in demand for red chilli powder, there is also a rise in adulteration. Many sellers sell red chilli powder by mixing it with any other same looking harmful substance. For reaping its full benefits along with fresh taste, you should always choose organic red chilli powder. Organic red chilli powder is easily available at online stores.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RED CHILLI POWDER:
- It promotes digestive health: Red chilli powder effectively increases the secretion of gastric juices, improves digestion and provides relief from issues like constipation and gas. It removes harmful bacteria from the stomach, digestive tract and intestine, keeping them healthy.
- Reduces inflammation and pain: Capsaicin, a compound in red chilli, is packed with anti-inflammatory properties and also soothes pain. It binds with nerve endings that sense pain in our body to reduce the feeling of inflammation and pain. It also makes these pain receptors insensitive towards other forms of pain, like inflammation caused by acid reflux.
- Relieves nasal congestion: Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of red chilli powder clears mucus from nasal, providing relief in congestion. It is also useful in fighting sinus and keeps such infections at bay.
- Helps in weight loss: Obesity is a serious health condition which can lead to other chronic illnesses like heart disease and it is continuously rising. Capsaicin, a magical compound found in red chilli powder is a boon for someone who is planning for reducing weight, effortlessly. Capsaicin stimulates fat burning and reduces appetite. It increases metabolism and reduces hunger, both beneficial for weight loss. So, if you are someone who is planning to shed some kilos then adding red chilli powder to your meal can be a tasty and spicy way.
- It is Heart friendly: Capsaicin, the wonder component of red chilli powder reduces triglycerides, bad cholesterol and platelet aggregation in the blood. This component also prevents the formation of blood clots. Thus, it provides a huge help in keeping our heart healthy.
- Improves cognitive function: Red chilli powder is rich in iron. High levels of iron increases production of haemoglobin (Hb) in blood, which in turn improves blood flow in the brain. An adequate level of oxygen and blood in the brain can enhance its cognitive functions and reduce the risk of disorders like Alzheimer’s disease. It also helps in better learning, problem-solving, reasoning, decision making and other activities which require mental strength.
- Is great for skin and hair: Red chilli powder is jam packed with Vitamin C, that not only strengthens our immunity but also maintains and produces collagen, a protein necessary for nourishing hairs and skin. It also has Vitamin A, which keeps hairs moisturised and healthy.
- It maintains healthy blood pressure levels: Red chilli powder is high in potassium. Potassium relaxes the blood vessels and maintains healthy blood pressure levels.
Thankyou for Reading, Peace !!!
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.